[Lazarus] WinCE: LCL bugs?

zaher dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:39:45 CET 2008

I want to make Message Box, this message not fit to the screens, as like any
message in Windows CE (for example delete a file), but in lazarus the
message have incorrect size/position.
That depend on BorderStyle (i mistaked).

ShowMessage('Welcome');
This message have bad position, without caption,
Also what if i want to make my own dialogs, Have a caption and centered in
the Screen.

For example
BorderStyle and WindowState control this idea.

BorderStyle = bsNone/bsSizable
WindowState = wsMaximized
it must make Fit to the screen without caption

BorderStyle = bsDialog
WindowState = wsNormal
is have a caption and OK button

BorderStyle = bsSingle
WindowState = wsNormal
no caption for WinCE and X button

that for example, i know you are already worked on it, but i like to
understand what we must choose.

(I am bad writer even in my mother language)
--
Zaher Dirkey