[Lazarus] Fwd: TMemDataset + TDbGrid = bug?

denisgolovan denisgolovan at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 19 21:43:58 CET 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 6:02 PM, Razvan Adrian Bogdan <lightningflash at gmail.com> wrote:
> > A) Assume the overlay stays in place in memory (ugly)
> >    1) Create an overlay of (approximately) the same size as the target
> >    2) Keep the pointer to the memory location
> >    3) Destory the overlay
> >    4) Start the application
> >    5) Read the stored memory position
>
> Where do i obtain this pointer from, any links, docs ?

Here is an example project that uses overlays so you can see what kind
of code you need to write:

http://magnifier.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/magnifier/trunk/libraries/pas_overlays/pas_overlays.dpr?revision=86&view=markup

It doesn't read anything from the overlays, but rather writes a
magnifyed image of the screen to it.

Having said that, I have o idea how to read the overlays. Ask on
Microsoft directx newsgroups or google.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho