[Lazarus] Resource strings

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:36:19 CET 2008

On 21/02/2008, Tomasz WojtyÅ› <tsr at fenix.katowice.pl> wrote:
>  translate. Later I added some strings in application and the new
>  puzle.po file was generated. How can I update my translation in
>  puzle.pl.po?

And again Lazarus comes to the rescue. In the <lazarus>/tools
directory, there is a updatepofiles.pas unit. Compile and run that
agains your .po files.

>From the source headers:

  Name:
       updatepofiles - updates po files.

  Synopsis:
       updatepofiles filename1.po [filename2.po ... filenameN.po]

       updatepofiles deletes doubles in the po file and merges new strings into
       all translated po files (filename1.po.xx)

Regards,
  - Graeme -