[Lazarus] OS X/Carbon Compilation

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Tue Feb 26 22:56:08 CET 2008

> Or remove the X11 dependency, since you're compiling for carbon.

I will try but I don't know how to do this.
I assume fpcmake should rebuild the Makefile from Makefile.fpc but
under OS X when I try to use it I always have the error:

Shani [milipili] /usr/local/share/lazarus/lcl/interfaces/carbon %
fpcmake
                                                                                                                                                                                22
:51 #9
Processing Makefile.fpc
Error: Target "darwin", package "rtl" not found

(In fact I never was able to make fpcmake work)

--
Damien Gerard
milipili at shikami.org

Le temps n'a pas d'importance. Seul le code est important
    -- (f00ty)