[Lazarus] Installation on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)

Tobias Giesen tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com
Thu Feb 28 04:50:23 CET 2008

Vincent,

I'm not sure if you appreciate the hassle this teeny, tiny change has
caused. Now anyone who ever installed the ported Orpheus package, when
they move to a newer Lazarus will discover that it no longer works.
Period.

The fix is not difficult but I can't retroactively upgrade others'
installations.

This is my main issue with Lazarus these days: How perfectly good code
slowly "erodes" over time as Lazarus advances. It's almost impossible to
keep up. Staying with a stable build is not an option since the
widgetset improvements we need are often tied to LCL changes as well.

Thanks.

-Phil