[Lazarus] ubuntu 8.04 - fpc and lazarus svn - crosscompile: ubuntu -> win32

Osvaldo TCF arquivostcf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 19:27:42 CEST 2008

> Please define 'create all packages'.
Create debian packages fpc, fpc-src and lazarus from my local subversion
is done.
I want create fpc-crosswin32 debian pacages from my local subversion,
without internet connection.

> Did you install the fpc-crosswin32 package?
No, how can do that?

Please, more one, how can i do win32 setup from my local subversion
without internet conection?

I am a studant and install fpc and lazarus on several machines (ubuntu
and windows) on my school!

Thanks.