[Lazarus] Repainting nested components

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Wed Jul 2 11:01:14 CEST 2008

Thanks for you answer.

I am converting one project from Delphi/Kylix to Lazarus and using SVN
versions of Lazarus with FPC 2.2.0.

This behavior is currently related to i386-linux-gtk. But I am going
to port it under MacOS too (Carbon).

MG> Some widgetsets use a mixture. That means it depends on the type of widget, what
MG> technique is used.

Where I can find information of differences among widgets?

TRoland;

<<< 30.6.2008 12:57 - Mattias Gärtner "nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de" >>>

--
Best regards, TRoland