[Lazarus] Wiki Search interface

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:38:46 CEST 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> 2008/7/2 Alex du Plessis <alexdup01 at telkomsa.net>:
>
>> However, when trying to activate the query (both in the IDE and at
>> runtime) it refuses to activate but also does not return with an error
>> message.
>>
>> Does anybody have any ideas where I'm going wrong?
>>

> I remember having similar issues a while back. What properties are you
> setting up in the TSQLQuery?  I remember I had to set multiple
> properties (which seemed redundent to me) before it would work. I
> don't know if that has changed in FPC 2.2.0 and 2.2.2.
>

> Regards,
>  - Graeme -

I only changed the database,transaction and sql string properties.
However, from the CCR document pages I got the address of FBLib Firebird
library, downloaded and installed that.(It was necessary to comment out
1 line as a quick resolution, in order to get the package to compile).
That worked without any hiccups.  Maybe that's the route to go with
Firebird?

Regards
Alex