[Lazarus] Lazarus compiled with Qt4 widget set

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:49:38 CEST 2008

On 03/07/2008, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm running Ubuntu 7.10, but also have KDE installed. I can compile
>  the LCL and all other packages without problems. When it comes to
>  linking it fails. 'qt4intf' could not be found. I have all the
>  qt4-xxx-dev and dependency libraries installed. What else do I need?

Ok, I found a link to Qt4 Bindings for FPC. Downloaded the X11 binary
archive. I wasn't sure where to copy the .so file, so I copied it to
te /usr/lib directory. That seems to have done the trick. Lazarus
links fine now.

What is the correct location for the libqt4intf.so file?  Also what am
I supposed to do with the associated 'qt4.pas' file?

Regards,
  - Graeme -