[Lazarus] [Fwd: Re: DisplayFormat property of dbgrid?]

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Mon Jul 21 09:02:53 CEST 2008

En/na Howard Lee Harkness ha escrit:
> Just went looking for the Zeos components. Found a collection on
> SourceForge that was over 8 years old. I went to the Zeos forum, and
> found mention of a 'beta' that was nearly 2 years old. Is there a Zeos
> library that is actually current? If so, where do I find it?

Mmh, the zeos web site isn't an example of usability...
Just get the svn version
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Zeos_tutorial

But instead of installing the components you find in
"zeosdbo_rework\packages\lazarus\" as the page says, just go to
"trunk\packages\lazarus"
(I'd correct the page but since I'm doing this from memory I'm not
exactly sure).
Oh, and if you update and rebuild lazarus, most probably the zeos
components won't rebuild properly. You have to delete all object files
(everything under "trunk\packages\lazarus\build") before rebuilding lazarus.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007