[Lazarus] Call Stack

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Mon Jul 28 15:26:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just got a svn update (v0.9.25 r15897M i386-linux-gtk) to test bug
#11745. The latest revision broke the following editor features.

*  The editor gutter is not visible any more. I can enable it in the
Editor Options and the preview window shows it, but when I click OK,
nothing changes in the actual editor. Going back to Editor Options,
the 'visible gutter' in unchecked again.

* Right margin is not visible any more.  It is checked in the Editor
Options, but has no affect on the actual right margin.  What is
strange, is that checking/unchecking the 'Visible right margin' is
that it toggles the 'procedure divider' lines and not the right margin
line in the editor preview window.  It has no affect in the actual
editor window.

Regards,
 - Graeme -