[Lazarus] synedit.nestedcomments

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Jul 31 13:05:08 CEST 2008

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:15:35 +0200 (CEST)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get errors about synedit.nestedcomments being read only.

Do you mean the highlighter?

> Is this normal ? I mean, this is correct ? It means I must remove the
> property manually from all places where it is used ?

NestedComments are now automatically set by the CompilerMode.
The highlighter now reads the $mode directive and switches the
Compilermode and thus NestedComments automatically. So you don't need
to set it anymore.
But it does not hurt. So I made it writable again for compatiblity.
I hope I find some time eventually to write an automatic lfm
update/repair tool.

See
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_0.9.26_release_notes#Components

Mattias