[Lazarus] OnMouseWheel[Down/Up] support in TControl (patch included)

Kostas Michalopoulos badsector at slashstone.com
Thu Jun 5 13:25:58 CEST 2008

  This solved the problem and now all TControls can use OnMouseWheel* events. However while doing my tests i saw that calling ScreenToClient in a TForm the coordinates remain intact. I am not sure if this is the original issue of improper translations, since right now i'm way too tired (spent around four hours trying to fix this) to check, but i might check it tomorrow (well, also i don't know if this is a bug or a design decision).