[Lazarus] Unicod(ed) PAS files in IDE editor

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:27:06 CEST 2008

> My sources contain many (too many) string constants encoded in Win1251
> codepage.

We took a great care to make sure string constants keep working. It's
probably just a configuration problem.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:47 AM, Andrey Gusev <ag888 at rambler.ru> wrote:
> Being translated to Unicode such source files can't shown accurately in
> IDE editor
> on my Russia-localized WinXP-box.

Could you:

1 - Post a screenshot with your editor window
2 - Post a source file which presents the problem so we can also test it

> What fonts may be used to direct using Unicode PAS files ?

Courier New, Courier should be good guesses. In Windows XP many fonts
support already a large amount of unicode glyphs.

What font are you currently using?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho