[Lazarus] Bug using Lazarus under KDE (minimizing)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:00:26 CEST 2008

2008/6/6 Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl>:

> There are more people interested in this setting:

Umm, the bug report says "...and applications created with Lazarus."
I'll try creating a GTK1 app with Lazarus and see what that does. I'll
also try and hunt down a GTK1 application not created by Lazarus, to
see what that does.

This might prove it's a LCL bug, rather that a GTKx back.  BTW: My
GTK2 applications (not created with Lazarus) don't have this problem,
so that rules out one possibility.

Regards,
 - Graeme -