[Lazarus] Bug using Lazarus under KDE (minimizing)

Chris Kirkpatrick chris.kirkpatrick at doctors.org.uk
Fri Jun 6 15:20:08 CEST 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another issue when using Lazarus under KDE. This seems to be a Lazarus
> issue, because my fpGUI based applications do not behave like this.
> Every time I switch desktops and return to the desktop that is running
> Lazarus, all the Lazarus windows are minimized. That's 5-7 windows I
> have to restore one by one, every time!!

I have experienced this problem in KDE, too (using Lazarus with GTK2).
It's annoying, but you don't have to restore all the windows one at a
time: right-click on the Lazarus icon in the  taskbar at the bottom of
the screen and you are offered a number of options including 'Restore
all'. This does the trick!!

Regards - Chris