[Lazarus] [tip] Lazarus under KDE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:25:12 CEST 2008

2008/6/6 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:

> Probably we need different different default keys for every widgetset
> eventually.

In really for every widgetset, but rather every desktop environment.
I'm running Lazarus+GTK1 under KDE now.

We could do like KDE does in the first time setup wizard. It asks what
keyboard shortcut theme you would like to use:
  eg KDE 3, KDE 4, Windows, Mac, UNIX, WindowMaker 3, Custom etc...

Setting up keyboard shortcuts inside the ide code is already a huge
task, so I have no idea where to even start with something like
Shortcut Themes!

Regards,
 - Graeme -