[Lazarus] Report: 0.925 connect PostgreSQL collapse

peng pengtu321 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 18:59:49 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> Probably we need different different default keys for every widgetset
> eventually.

I think it would be better if LCL would automatically do some kind of
predictable transformation into impossible to use Shortcut sequences.

Another problem is that Shift+F12 is a impossible key sequence under
Mac OS X, because it brings the Dashboard.

I tryed to search to see how Qt deals with this, but I see nothing in
their documentation.

I started a table with problematic shortcut keys here:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/The_LCL_in_various_platforms#Shortcut_Keys

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho