[Lazarus] OnMouseWheel[Down/Up] support in TControl (patch included)

Kostas Michalopoulos badsector at slashstone.com
Sat Jun 7 11:33:26 CEST 2008

> For all mouse messages the delegation to the controls is done in
> TWinControl.IsControlMouseMsg.

I'm not sure i understand what this function does. I'll check it later.
However there seems to be too much checking for TWinControls there :-).

> Do you receive OnMouseDown events for the TPaintBox?

Yes.

> It already works here. Can you provide an example,
> where it does not work?

Yes, i'm attaching the program i used to test my patch. Note that it might
not be needed under interfaces which send the wheel messages to the correct
control themselves (such as GTK+, GTK+2, Qt, etc) but it is needed under
interfaces which send the wheel messages to the window (such as Win32).

Kostas