[Lazarus] [OT] - Small PC Suggestions?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 09:14:19 CEST 2008

2008/6/8 Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com>:
> I'm wondering if anyone can suggestion a small pc for running a simple gtk
> lazarus app with synapse on?  Basically, I need to mount the small PC onto or
> close to a 15" flat LCD monitor.

What about this cool looking one from Asus.  It's the Eee Box!

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/06/06/asus_shows_eee_box_b202/
http://www.osnews.com/story/19833/Asus_Shows_off_Eee_Box

Alternatively, you can purchase similar type micro motherboards, slap
a 2.5' hdd in and you have a micro computer that could fit in a lunch
box. :-)  The micro motherboards come with cpu, memory, integrated
video, 100/1000Mb network card, usb etc... Very impressive little
devices.

Regards,
 - Graeme -