[Lazarus] Bug using Lazarus under KDE (minimizing)

Paulo Malheiros paulo.malheiros at fe.up.pt
Tue Jun 10 22:09:44 CEST 2008

One possible workaround is switching Virtual Desktop via the mouse
middle button click in the Desktop.
A list of applications appears divided in Desktops, if you choose an
application in another desktop it won't minimize Lazarus.
It works for those who don't use maximized windows and have a bit of
desktop always visible.

Paulo