[Lazarus] OnMouseWheel[Down/Up] support in TControl (patchincluded)

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Thu Jun 12 04:41:28 CEST 2008

Kostas Michalopoulos wrote:
> 1. Keep the patch as-is. Report it in client coords, be consistent with
> other mouse events and introduce a small Delphi incompatibility. I prefer
> this.

I also prefer this.

In general,  if is a better behavior or difficult to implement cross
platform/cross widgetset than introduce a Delphi incompatibility and
document somewhere.

BTW: I have a list of "differences" that a Delphi developer find when
porting components an plan to document it. Someday.

Luiz