[Lazarus] Google Trends reports LCL is hugely popular!

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 22:29:15 CEST 2008

2008/6/18 Lord Satan <reimgrab at web.de>:

> And celebrating your great finding you had nothing better to do than to spam? Or what exactly has this to do with lazarus?

Wow, is somebody having a bad day?  As a matter of fact, I did mention
LCL (Lazarus Component Library) and I did mention VCL (Delphi's Visual
Component Library) which is what Lazarus is trying to clone. So even
though the pretty graph might be a bit skewed, as Felipe was kind
enough to highlight, I had all good intentions in showing how well and
how popular LCL is becoming.

Have a nice day Lord Satan!    ;-)

Regards,
 - Graeme -