[Lazarus] Registering Dll for WinCe

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:11:12 CEST 2008

> The problem has disappeared, though I am not quite sure exactly how. After
> restarting the PDA emulator and rebuilding the app with fpc 2.2.3 it
> suddenly started working.

There is a SQlite function used by old FPC not found in SQlite for
WINCe already found in Sqlite for Win32.

> Zaher has made a nice library - it is the only available working solution I
> know of - but it is not dbaware, so the controls needs to be connected
> manually. I would like to know if there are other worthy choices out there.

I hate dbaware :) after move to new generation of databases
Firbeird/Sqlite/Postgre
I like to send command and receive the result then process it in the forms.

> 2. Similar situation with printing .Any solution you would recommend for
> printing from a WinCe app?

You can search for Printing on WinCE over internet, i think you will
find some article about it, my solution is use COM to send ESC/POS
command because most of Printers support this protocol.