[Lazarus] Obtaining TIDesigner

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sun Jun 22 15:38:52 CEST 2008

I guess, you don't believe it ;-) . Everybody is free to believe or not. Our
products however are real and available for download, and are free for non
commercial purposes. If you have any doubt, you can always check, and see
that they do exist. And they use interfaces to both work with the Delphi
OTA, and to control DirectShow graphs, and other Windows API interfaces. We
also have a library for OPC, but it is not officially released. OPC is also
COM based. The libraries also employ interfaces heavily to deliver buffers,
and perform thread synchronization.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software