[Lazarus] Anyone using LCLIntf critical section routines?

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Jun 23 21:55:21 CEST 2008

      Hi Joshy,

It can be OS version specific problem, or could be related to the codes I
have in my DirectShow. I have however seen the problem in multiple systems.
It also depends of what thread the Grabber will run from (Who is driving the
part of the DS Graph). We have repitedly reproduced the problem on multiple
systems, with just empty procedure call, no other code involved. I must
admit that I made a mistake after discovering th problem we have switched
all calls to "stdcall" not "cdecl", and it all works fine.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com