[Lazarus] procedure TMainIDE.DoRestart; and parameters

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 22:56:48 CEST 2008

No I am talking windows Vista 32bit home edition.

I do need to check (when I am home in the evening), if it is related to
my global windows theme setting (as I disabled AERO ).

Just tested:
-Using this night Snapshot (FPC 2.2.0) on XP SP2 => all looks fine
-Using SVN trunc (1 or 2 days old by now; will verify with the latest
tonight) with fpc 2.3.1 on Vista => issues

I'll update this tonight. I first wanted to confirm this change was not
intended. But seeing it under XP all working, did answer that part.

Best Regards
Martin