[Lazarus] Mac OS X : Latest Lazarus Revision : 15598 Does not work :(

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 14:19:37 CEST 2008

2008/6/30 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

>> There was a big rework in the bitmap system, which caused some
>> problems, but they will be fixed before 0.9.26
>
> Hopefully.
>
> The disappearance of the code completion was quite a shock,
> ever since I don't dare to update any more :-)

I'm fearing updates as well and have been bitten a few times in my
last few updates. :-(
Yes, yes I know I'm using a development version.

When did code completion disappear?  Anybody know what revision of
Lazarus, the FPCUnit GUI Test Runner still worked?  It's a huge pain
in the butt trying to run selected tests with the Text Test Runner
when you have around 1200+ tests. Maybe it's time I create a new GUI
Test Runner using fpGUI.

Regards,
 - Graeme -