[Lazarus] libglib-1

milan minkob at mail.t-com.sk
Wed Mar 5 00:50:33 CET 2008

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:13:47 -0300
Luiz Americo Pereira Camara <luizmed at oi.com.br> wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > Did you build the IDE clean after updating?
> >

> I type make clean all at command prompt. I don't use the IDE to
> rebuild after a update.
>
> One thing that i did different from previous updates was to revert
> the changes done in some makefiles in Lazarus tree. I did not changed
> that. The IDE modify them?

Only if something changed. For example the compiler options of the
package or one of its dependencies.

> > Do you have a svn merge conflict - is your ideintf/idecommands.pas
> > uptodate?
> >
> IdeCommands is updated. No conflicts.
> The only change was in one win32 intf, that compiles fine (previously
> and now).
>
> After i modified the win32 intf file (reverted and than changed back)
> it compiled.
>
> I noticed that in this time the LCL was being built, differently than
> in the previous tries.

What do yo mean with 'differently'?
The LCL is not built automatically by the IDE. You have to manually
tell it to compile the LCL.

> Somehow the ide units where left behind, leading to the conflict.

I just tested: 'make clean' removes all IDE and LCL ppu files
of the current target under linux. Does this work for you too?

Mattias