[Lazarus] GTK2 issue with multiple file select in TOpenDialog

C Western l at c-m-w.me.uk
Wed Mar 5 23:46:19 CET 2008

Zitat von Bogusław Brandys <brandys at o2.pl>:

>[...]
> > Is it possible to make SessionProperties without limit?
>[...]
> I think you should fill a bugreport. Apparently additional property to
> set this limit is needed.

If you are talking about a user option:
Think about someone with a big limit gives the sources to someone with a lower
limit.

If you are talking about SessionProperties:
GetEditLimit is a virtual property. So it would be possible to extend the limit
for only this property.
But IMO the small edit box in the OI is only for 'short' string values. If you
want to edit longer properties the property editor should provide a better
editor. And it already does. Of course you are welcome to improve the editor.

Mattias