[Lazarus] bug on openglcontrol_demo on linux

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:04:18 CET 2008

Hi,

How to I uninstall a Lazarus Package (*.lpk) so that it doesn't even
appear in the 'Available Packages' list. I have uninstalled it from
the 'Packages | Configure installed packages' screen, but it's still
listed in the 'Available Packages' screen.

The problem is that I have two packages that have the same unit name,
and every time I recompile Lazarus, it complains and I have to click
'Ignore All'.  See attached screenshot of the error.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/