[Lazarus] How to uninstall a package?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:01:19 CET 2008

On 06/03/2008, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> This message has nothing to do with 'Available Packages'.
>
>  The unit tiCompositeMediators exists both in fpGUI and tiOPF?
>  For some reason both are installed in the IDE.

Yes they are available in both packages, and that is exactly why I am
trying to uninstall the 'tiOPFGUI' package.  I used to use 'tiOPFGUI'
(which uses LCL), but now I use 'tiOPFfpGUI' (which uses fpGUI)
exclusively. A assume that once the 'tiOPFGUI' is truly removed
(missing from Available Packages list), Lazarus will not know about
that copy of the unit which has the same name.

Regards,
  - Graeme -