[Lazarus] Warning regarding a source file containing non printed chars

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:40:18 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 10:29 AM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:50:14 +0200
>  ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  > Hello,
>  >
>  > I'm trying to open source files with Lazarus, that some have non
>  > printed chars that result in the following warning:
>  > "File .... does not look like a text file. open anyway ?"
>  >
>  > Is there away (other then ignore) to change this behaviour in
>  > Lazarus ?
>
>  No.
>  Just curious: What kind of source file contains 'non printed chars'?

libsvn headers .. they are not part of a string but rather different
end of line as i can understand ...

Regardless of that, Unicode contain many non printed chars, like
direction, sound (for screen readers etc) and more ...

>  Mattias

Ido
--
http://ik.homelinux.org/