[Lazarus] TImageList

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Fri Mar 7 14:01:55 CET 2008

Le Mar 7, 2008 à 12:00 PM, Damien Gerard a écrit :

> I try my app with the win32 widgetset and all images in TreeView and
> TPopupMenu and TMenu disappear after some time.
> With Menus, the image temporary comes back when the mouse is hover the
> TMenuItem.
> All these images come from a TImageList.
>
> Should I make a new bug report or it is related to something else ?
>

> http://ftn.shikami.org/misc/Lazarus/imagelist.jpg

Additional informations :
  - The 'bug' does not appear to affect Lazarus
  - The TImageList is not on the same form
  - The 'bug' does not seem to affect disabled TMenuItems

The original apparence of the form is here : http://ftn.shikami.org/misc/Lazarus/imagelist2.jpg

Windows Xp sp2/Lazarus from Snapshots/32Bits
Works fine with GTK2 for me.

--
Damien Gerard
milipili at shikami.org