[Lazarus] unknown property LCL-Version ...

hy-soft hy-soft at sha-mash.de
Sat Mar 8 17:39:46 CET 2008

I'm developing a program in Free Pascal. I type the commands via
GEDIT(for example) under Fedora Core 5 and run the fpc compiler
manually from a console window. Well, my program become to be very
big and I'm needing to debug it.

My questions:

1. If I open it under lazarus(in linux, remember ,please) would I use
Lazarus's debugging aid?

2. If affirmative, may someone tell me, step-by-step, how can I take
the main program and the units I develop and create an
application(non visual) or a program under Lazarus?

3. If the answer for item 1 is "no", is there a way of execute my
program and debug it under linux.

Greetings from Sao Paulo - Brazil

Ricardo

P.S.: If the debugging steps are possible in windows, I can use them
too. I need, in any case, information of how to do the debug.