[Lazarus] unknown property LCL-Version ...

hy-soft hy-soft at sha-mash.de
Sat Mar 8 19:31:03 CET 2008

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Normally you just need to recompile the application with the same LCL
> as the IDE was built with.
Yeah, that was true until beginning of this week.

>> I tried to remove it by editing the *.lrs manually but keeps beeing
>> reinserted which is a drag
>
> Is this a normal LCL application or a special thing like KOL?
I do not know what KOL is.

It is just a regular application. I ported it from Delphi and it worked
already with win and Linux.

The only thing that seems to be important is that the forms in question
are inherited from basic forms.
Yes, i have altered the *.lfm files and inserted *inherited* insted of
object.

any help apperciated.

And sorry for the multiple posts - i had trouble with one of my
mailservers recently so I reposted the matter after it didn't appear on
the list.

--

-hy