[Lazarus] Installing Lazarus + FPC on eeePC

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Sun Mar 9 12:52:12 CET 2008

Vincent Snijders a écrit :
> Thierry Coq schreef:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I've just bought a new eeePC and I've trying to install FPC and Lazarus
>> on it. No success up to now.
>> I've tried installing libglib1.2, etc. but I still get a segmentation
>> fault on FPC, can't even do a "make clean". I've tried both FPC 2.0.0.4
>> and 2.2.0-1 but no success.
>>
>> Has anyone seen a clear installation procedure on eeePC anywhere?
>>

> Did you read:
> http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4833

Of course, that's where I got the libglib ideas, and also the ideas on
how to get more packages in the debian list, than what is provided by
Asus as a standard. You'll note it's about installing Lazarus
applications. I'm trying to install the full environment.

I believe the distrib used by Asus is a Xandros, but I'm trying to
change it as little as possible, for the time being.