[Lazarus] lazarus for education

coppolastudio at virgilio.it coppolastudio at virgilio.it
Wed Mar 12 10:38:08 CET 2008

Rainer Hamann ha scritto:
> I developed a teaching / learning edition
for pascal based on Delphi and
> RemObjects Pascal Script.
>
> There
are two different levels at the moment :

> One is Logo like and
tested with children of 9 years and up, another
> uses objects based
on the main form of the application with no objects
> to be declared
inside the program. The second one is tested with pupils
> of 14 years
and up.

> My idea is to downgrade the Lazarus ide by compiler options
in order to
> make it more simple for beginners and to add some tools
like wizards and
> so on. May be I need help, but some tools are ready
in the Delphi
> application.
>
> I would like to know, if there is
interest in such a tool.
I've done a messages composer package (manage
messagedlg, questiondlg, inputbox, showmessage ect.). It's rought but
for what I need is OK. I already proposed it to the Laz developers but
I got no reply. I can send it either to you or to the list and, of
course, I can work on it.
Salvatore Coppola