[Lazarus] The file "xy.xy" was not found

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Thu Mar 20 16:48:11 CET 2008

On 20/03/2008, Dominique Louis <dominique at savagesoftware.com.au> wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I'm not able to display the attached bitmap using TImage or
>  TImageList under Mac OS X?
>
>  Can anyone else display it on another Operating system?

I couldn't under fpGUI. :-(
I had a look with GIMP and it seems to be a 32bit ARGB image. After
using GIMP to save it as a 24bit RGB image, I could display it fine in
fpGUI.

I guess this doesn't say much though, because fpGUI's BMP image
support is not based on fpimage.pp or Lazarus LCL.

Regards,
  - Graeme -