[Lazarus] Can anyone else read the attached bitmap using TImage?

Dominique Louis dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Fri Mar 21 01:05:18 CET 2008

I'm hardly a Lazarus expert, but from trawling through the Carbon code
it appears the things are getting messed up in
TCarbonWidgetSet.RawImage_CreateBitmaps or TCarbonBitmap.Create. I'm not
sure which and would need the guidance of someone with more experience
in this area than myself.

Thing is I need to get it fixed, at least on my local version, by next
week as I have a Beta release shortly after that. So any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Dominique.