[Lazarus] Lazarus for education

Rainer Hamann rainer at hamann-kiel.de
Tue Mar 25 19:34:42 CET 2008

I have uploaded a first version (VERY beginning) of laz4edu. Debugging
of the Lazarus IDE needed a few hours in order to understand, how parts
of the IDE are working. It can be configured very easy, congratulations
to the designers!!

Developers are welcome!

You can download my Delphi version of "visual_itg", but source is not
included, because I used some commercial components.

Windows EXE, run with wine :
http://www.hamann-kiel.de/laz4edu/itg-delphi.zip
see README included

Source of laz4edu :
http://www.hamann-kiel.de/laz4edu/laz4edu-ide.zip
see README included

Create a directory {$LazarusDir}/laz4edu-ide and put the contents of
laz4edu-ide.zip into that directory. Open the project file laz4edu.lpi
and compile and start it. I always have an exception class 'External:
SIGSEGV' when closing it. No idea why at the moment.

Rainer Hamann