[Lazarus] Linux Hand Helds?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Wed Mar 26 14:53:40 CET 2008

Warren Postma wrote:
> Lee Jenkins wrote:
>> I know there is the WinCE development with Lazarus/FPC, but I was wondering if
>> it was possible and if anyone had done any development on any of the Linux Based
>> hand helds available?
>>
>> Thanks

Thanks for the response, all.

We are in the process of re-writing our POS application and this time around we
are wanting to included hand held table ordering.  While it'll most likely be
WinCE/PocketPC, I wanted to check out the possibilities of a Linux based hand
held as a viable alternative.

Thanks again,

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"Everything I needed to learn in life, I learned selling encyclopedias door to
door."