[Lazarus] Using TNotebook

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Wed Mar 26 19:39:30 CET 2008

Damien Gerard wrote:

> Could someone explain me the difference between `TPage.Visible` and
> `TPage.TabVisible` ?

'Visible' controls the visibility of items within the client area of the page - whatever panels, labels etc you have put there.
'Tabvisible' controls whether the Tab is shown (and therefore whether you can click on it to move pages) or not.
Pages without visible tabs are not immensely useful I would say. However, if you need them, you can have them without having to write code to hide the tabs yourself!

Howard