[Lazarus] Lazarus/FPC AJAX applications

"Leonardo M. Ramé" l.rame at griensu.com
Thu Mar 27 18:52:06 CET 2008

Tom, as a starting point take a look at PowTils (I strongly recommend
you to re-post this in it's forum).

http://z505.com/cgi-bin/qkcont/qkcont.cgi?p=Powerful-Web-Utilities

I've created Ajax sites using Delphi and FPC, it's not as automatically
as ASP.Net or PHP, but it allows you to reuse your Object Pascal codebase.

Leonardo.