[Lazarus] http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/ is down

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sun May 4 15:18:14 CEST 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> 2008/5/3 Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com>:
>>  No doubt.  But maybe for the future, a mirror would be a good failsafe.  Not all
>>  of us are fortunate enough to have the weekend off :)
>

> What specific are you looking for?  If it's docs, you can generate
> that yourself.

I have a static copy of the fp docs somwhere around and I'd estimate that 80 of
the core Delphi 6 help files (which I have) are compatible anyway, but there's
just a lot of material on the wiki that comes in handy.

For instance, I needed to do some DOM work yesterday and its been a while since
I worked with the FP/Laz DOM object and there's a nice wiki article that could
have helped.

It's not a huge deal by any stretch, I just thought that if it wasn't a
significant amount of work or resources, having a mirror might be a good idea,
especially as more and more people come to rely on Laz/FPC as their tool of
choice and given the fact that the lions share of documentation is online.

The good news is that the maillist is rock solid so there's always some fall
back for help.  I know, I just committed 8 posts in the last 4-5 days :)

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."