[Lazarus] Newbie questions

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue May 6 16:00:44 CEST 2008

Bill de Carle wrote:

> Works exactly the way I wanted.  Where does one find out these
> things?  It's like I'm still groping around in a dark
> room.  Eventually I'll figure it all out.  Thanks a million,
> Bill

I think most people that use Lazarus have some experience with Delphi and
Lazarus emulates delphi rather nicely.  If you can get your hands on a copy of
Delphi help files that would help you a lot.  Also, I include the keywords
"delphi" and "lazarus" when I'm googling for information an examples .

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."