[Lazarus] Sprite example

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 12 10:58:26 CEST 2008

2008/5/10 Lord Satan <reimgrab at web.de>:
>  I just found the sprite example and wanted to take a look. So I compiled and
>  ran it and now my eyes hurt.

:-)
Out of curiosity, I compiled the Sprites demo and you guys are right!
A lot of flicker. To continue my curiosity, I ported the Sprites demo
to fpGUI.

* Available in <fpgui>/examples/gui/sprites
* No flicker at all. All painting in fpGUI is double buffered by default.
* Keyboard control:
    D - enable debug mode (which displays timer interval)
    PgUp - increases the timer for jumpy animation
    PgDn - decreases the timer for smoother animation

I'll see if I can update the Lazarus sprites demo to handle keyboard
control as well.

Regards,
 - Graeme -