[Lazarus] LazReport

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Wed May 14 17:46:58 CEST 2008

Antonio Sanguigni wrote:
>     Thanks Antonia,
>

> Oh dear :-)). Broadly speaking, here in Italy, words that terminate with
> "a" vowel are feminine ;). So, here is Antonio  ^_^ (just joking ;) )

<looking_sheepish/>
My apologies Antonio, no offense was meant.  My brain is too fast for my fingers
sometimes because I knew that!

>     Hopefully its just something I'm doing wrong, but its hard to say
>     since the
>     FreeReport lists are not very active except for spammers. :)
>

> Well, Graeme reporting is not really bad. I still have to look at it but
> I like the idea very much, very versatile.
>
> Antonio

Yes, I am looking forward to taking a look at it as well.  Graeme has excellent
coding skills and a very ordered mind judging from his works I have had the
pleasure to use.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee