[Lazarus] I ported some components, not sure if I can publish them :-(

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat May 17 14:30:16 CEST 2008

> On Fri, 16 May 2008 20:05:48 +0200
> Luca Olivetti <luca at ventoso.org> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 16 May 2008 10:15:20 +0200, Florian Klaempfl
>> <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:
>> > Luca Olivetti schrieb:
>> [...]
>> [...]
>> >
>> > In Germany, "public domain" does not exist. One *can not* give up the
copyright. But one can allow unrestricted use.
>> So what would you think reading that license?
>
> You must ask the author to public it under a license that fits better.

The problem is that the author doesn't reply to my emails :-(
Maybe I could just publish a patch or just publish it to draw his
attention (I obviously took care of leaving the original copyright notice
in place).

@A.J. Venter: the original author is (supposedly) german, I'm an italian
living in spain

Bye