[Lazarus] embedding fomrs into forms

Kostas Michalopoulos badsector at slashstone.com
Sat May 17 15:34:57 CEST 2008

It is possible. Check the Lazarus Forum for a procedure i posted a while
back that embeds a form inside a TWinControl by reparenting the form
controls and keeping the form itself in memory so local (in form class)
variables will still work.

However currently it is not possible to use LCL with a DLL. I tried it, in
order to create a control from a DLL that will be used and it failed
(crashes, etc). I don't know enough about LCL internals to say why though.